About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

November 2011: Godspeed to the Gamestop Employees



For any gamers out there, we know what November 2011 will bring. Battlefield 3. Modern Warfare 3. Assasin's Creed: Revelations. Skyrim. That's all I can think of at the moment but I know there are more drool-worthy games that are to be released soon. I myself am a huge fan of AC and COD; I really should get around to the pre-ordering already!

Battlefield is a fantastic series that I've ignored for so long, because of my COD-fanboy-like tendencies to only stick to one FPS game at a time. However, after giving in to all my friend's suggestions, I bought a used copy of BFBC2 a few weeks ago and gave it a try.

I was amazed. Or rather, blown away, especially with the 360-degree sound system of my awesome Tritton Headset. Don't get me wrong, COD is a fun game for me, but BC2 was simply amazing. Anyone who has played BC2 will know what I'm talking about. I was shocked that I had neglected such a great video game series because of my own arrogance. BUT, they each have their pros and cons. I'm still getting used to BC2 while having fun with COD. I see no reason to fight about which is better, because they are all good in their own way (in my opinion).

That is why I simply cannot wait until November, when all my favorite games will come out and my wallet will be empty. And my social life will be empty as well. 

For some reason, Blogger is not letting me upload pictures to this blog. So instead, let's just imagine those amazing video games which will soon be ours in... 3 months.

As to our lovely Gamestop/GAME employees, may the Force be with you when November approaches. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment