About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blood Type Personalities: Have you heard about them?



I spent about five years living in Asia and learned of a really popular thing known as blood type personalities. Since I myself am Asian, I grew up knowing a lot of these personality traits.  :D

Basically, we all have a blood type out of the four groups: A, B, O, and AB. Apparently, whether your blood type is negative or not doesn't matter when it comes to BTP (blood type personality). I'm not making this up, I promise. You can read about early experiments on BTP here. Each blood type has its own personality. For example, Type O is known for being outgoing and confident. Type A is shy and introverted, Type AB are your rare crazy and random types, and B is known as being friendly and down-to-earth.

It's actually quite fun once you find out which blood type you are. It's a really common thing among Asians to know your blood type, although I've noticed that many of my non-Asian friends are creeped out by the fact that I know my own blood type. Haha :)

Is it real? I don't know, it's all up to you to decide. I learned that quite a lot of traits pertaining to Blood Type B (mine!) are scarily accurate. You can also figure out compatibilities between people just by their blood type, but that's for later.

This is just to introduce you to BTP's. Do you know your blood type? I'm planning on writing another post with all the characteristics and personality traits by blood type. I'll link it here once I get it done.

That's all for now... have a great day guys!

2 comments:

  1. Meh. I still believe in the theory of the 4 humors. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must find out what blood type I am now.

    ReplyDelete