About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The craziest show ever: Adventure Time!



It's regarded as a children's show by many, but I absolutely adore this show. It's currently playing on Cartoon Network and I picked it up a year or so ago just to see what all the fuss was about. In my opinion, CN has gone a bit downhill in the past few years, getting rid of my favorite childhood TV shows and replacing them with very unfunny and childish shows that, quite frankly, appeal to 6 year olds and under.

It's Adventure Time that is keeping my sanity intact! How to describe this show? It's just crazy. The moment you think you can predict what's going to happen, boom! Another plot twist! It's so fresh, so random and just so perfect! I never get tired of watching this show. Adventure Time seriously has had be laughing on the floor for days. Anyone with a sense of humor and a love for cartoons will definitely enjoy this show.

What do you guys think? Here's a little trailer for anyone who has never heard of this show.


I think I will be covering Legend of Korra soon, it is a sequel to the hit TV show The Last Airbender. I hear it's a bit success so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment