About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

Happy first of April to everyone!
Guess what I found today while looking for directions on Google Maps? I'm not sure if this was here before but it did make me laugh a lot more than I probably should have. It reminds me a lot of a Super Mario-Pokemon hybrid map.

Overhead view

Street view. Oh god.



I hope Google keeps it, because it is so cool! I'm thinking it's just an April Fools joke but this is just way too funny. Too bad I completely forgot it was April Fool's Day today... I just came home from going out with a couple of friends and it would have been the perfect time to play a prank (I enjoy pranks. A lot).

I say go ahead and check it out! You can't miss this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment