About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Skins is ending??

Skins (UK) is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I was dismayed to find out a few days back that season 6 would be the last new generation to show up. Hmph, it was quite a disappointment seeing as I got into this show only a few months back! What intrigued me was the way the producers planned on doing the final season (Season 7). Instead of introducing another generation of kids, Season 7 will have the "stars" from earlier generations reunite for one last time. I found this to be a refreshing change to the standard 2 year cycle, but it did bring up a few questions.

For example, Season 4 left quite a few of us hanging... what happened to Cook? Effie? Same goes for Season 2; does Sid find Cassie? What happens to everyone else? I'm hoping a lot of these questions will be answered. There's also another big question; Generation 3 has never really met any of the older generations, how are they supposed to all be in the same season if they are total strangers to each other? I am both sad (because it is almost ending) and excited to find what Season 7 will bring us.

Overall, Skins is an amazing show. So many twists and very addicting. Comment below if you are a fan or have some ideas as to what Season 7 will consist of!

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment