About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Foster The People

I thought that instead of my normal boring updates, I'd do a specific post on one of the bands I really like, Foster The People. Now I'm going to be honest and say I first came to know them from their hit "Pumped Up Kicks". No, I did not know them before they were famous.

When it comes to bands, I usually focus on the style-aspect rather than the band history, as in the whole "the drummer went out with the lead singer and one cheated on the other, blah blah". I didn't even know the main singer's name from Panic! At the Disco (my #1 band) until only a few months ago. I love how FTP have a very upbeat and energetic style and it is very easy to listen to. Lyrics are also pretty nice when you actually listen to them! Overall, they always come out with songs that always make me happy for some reason.

Anyway, here is one of the songs I really like. Pumped Up Kicks won't be here, because everyone probably has heard that one.


Hope you guys enjoy the song as much as I do!

2 comments: