About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Battlefield 3 in a week!



I am so excited for BF3 which will be coming out in exactly a week. I haven't had something to look forward to in a long time. I've already pre-ordered it and will be getting it in a matter of days.. hee hee. It's even better than Christmas, actually. For anyone who's played the beta, what did you think of it? Personally (despite a few bugs), I loved it and got me even more excited for its release.

For some reason, what makes me even happier than shopping for shoes or bags (which I don't do very often anyways) is buying a new video game. Or just even downloading one online or going to a friend's house to play it. The most fun part is sitting down, controller in hand, (and preferably a snack to your right) and getting ready to start a totally new game. I remember getting the N64 back when I was in kindergarten and had my first experience with a console playing Mario Kart. Needless to say, my little mind was blown away. After that, new video games have been somewhat magical for me!

Do any other gamers feel the same? Is anyone ready for the "gaming season" when all the new games (AC4, MW3, BF3, Skyrim, etc.) are coming out? I sure am!

13 comments:

  1. yep exactly my feelings.. haven't felt so excited about releases for a long time.. probably because it will be using this next graphics engine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you're also waiting for this? i hope we can play together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yeah, after watching the beta videos Im super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for it.!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. BF3 looks to be an amazing game. To bad my crummy laptop will never have a chance at running this game, even at low settings. I'll probably check YouTube for a Let's Play of the campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pre-orderd here too, unfortunately my sister is not like you and she rather spend money on shoes/bags/and her BF... my money. probably wont get it on release day since she cleaned my bank account :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to Skyrim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll probably be late to the party for BF3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sticking with TF2 and Minecraft. Well, if BF3 comes out on Steam I'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SKYRIM! I can't wait!

    Great post Hannah =)

    +Followed

    ReplyDelete