About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

French and Python

Lately I've been on a sort of "learn things online" frenzy and thanks to the Internet, it's been a lot of fun.
I want to share some fun sites that were recommended to me by friends and have proved to be simple, guiding, and helpful.


The first site is called Duolingo, a site that helps you learn languages (Spanish, French, German, Portuguese...) step-by-step. I must admit learning French on this site has  proven to be a lot more structured and broken down than what I would get in a normal class, which I love. There are lots of reading, writing, listening and speaking exercises to help you manoeuvre around and explore different facets of a language.


Secondly, I've always been fascinated by coding and programming, but never found the time to open a clunky book and study it. This is where Codecademy comes in. It teaches you a variety of coding topics and languages with detailed tutorials that cover everything from A-Z. Very useful and not overwhelming at all.
With all that aside, I can't believe the year is ending already! Christmas is just around the corner and the supposed end of the world (huh). Hope everyone is keeping well!

1 comment:

  1. Those who say the world is going to end, never understood the Mayans.

    ReplyDelete