About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Exactly what you need on a rainy November afternoon

You get home from school/work. You're beyond tired and could do with a drink. But which one best matches what you want at that moment? I decided that overly complicating it by consulting a website based on your musical preferences is the best way to decide. Here's a link that a friend of mine sent me. Type in a music artist whose song you're listening to at the moment and personalizes a drink for you. How exciting! For those who are not yet of the right age to consume alcohol, remember that you can never go wrong with a non-alcoholic Pina Colada.

aww yes
Speaking of November, this will be the first time I get to experience what Americans like to call Thanksgiving! In honor of such a widely celebrated holiday, here is a somewhat relevant song that almost (almost) beats Rebbecca Black's Friday. Or whatever new song One Direction has come out with these days.

Enjoy! 


P.S. I hope you can sense the heavy sarcasm I've displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment