About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

New England in the Fall

I apologize for being gone for so long... moving is such a pain! Now that I'm in the US, I've settled in a little. One thing I was blown away by was how beautiful the leaves turn during September in New England. I've seen some foliage in my day but this is just... wow. This definitely makes me love autumn a lot more. I can't wait to explore more of NE! Hope everyone is doing well. I've invested in some furry slippers and blankets to prepare for the coming winter. Brr....
Yes, I used Instagram.
For those who were expecting more, here is a GIF of a puppy chain reaction.
Hope everyone is taking care. I can see a lot of typical "life in the US" posts in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment