About Me

My photo
I usually talk about video games, TV shows and music. I also give advice and reviews. Have fun!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Birthday!!



Well, as the title clearly gave away, today is my birthday! :) It was very nice to wake up to have my family bring a giant cake to my bed. I don't think cake in bed the first thing in the morning is good for you, but it's my birthday: I'll worry about it tomorrow (I'm joking)! Some people say it must be inconvenient to have my birthday right before Christmas (combined presents?), but honestly it doesn't matter to me. My birthday's always the time I reflect because:
1) It's my birthday, obviously, and I'm a year older now! I think about how I can act... more mature...
2) Day right after is Christmas so I start to think about what my family and friends have done for me... and
3) In about a week or so it's going to be 2012! Gives me some time to ponder whether or not I've accomplished some things this year.
Today I'm going out with friends and family to Puerta de Sol. If any of you guys have been to Madrid, you would know it's the busiest and most hectic place (both tourists and residents) in Madrid. The amount of people there practically quadruples around Christmas time. Wish me luck! Hopefully I don't get pickpocketed (I've yet to be)or lost amidst the HUGE crowds on my birthday!

I apologize for the short post, happy holidays everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late birthday :D, hope you had a great christmas hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday eh? I guess I'll dedicate this song for you then.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqf9hxf3GLs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unfortunate date...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a cute picture of the cat, better yet I just want the cupcake =X

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a cute picture of the cat, better yet I just want the cupcake =X

    ReplyDelete